Music at Plymouth Grove

December14

20121214-113614.jpg

by posted under Recorders | 20 Comments »
20 Comments to

“Year 3 Recorders”

1. December 14th, 2012 at 11:48 pm       samiyah Says:

I like miss wakefield your the best from samiyah

2. December 15th, 2012 at 12:36 pm       Harrum Says:

Hello!I like doing music.ESPEICALLY recorders

3. January 25th, 2013 at 9:12 pm       tawab Says:

HELLO

4. January 31st, 2013 at 6:59 pm       tawab Says:

i like recorders

5. February 1st, 2013 at 7:10 pm       Werrda Says:

I love doing recorders and can,t wait for the school concert.

6. February 1st, 2013 at 8:53 pm       Sarrinah Says:

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

7. February 1st, 2013 at 8:54 pm       Sarrinah Says:

Hello
    Miss

8. February 1st, 2013 at 8:54 pm       Sarrinah Says:

Yahoo recorders

9. February 5th, 2013 at 8:17 pm       Kasim Says:

I like doing recorders and I like jo-jo stumped his toe on the way to mexico. HELLO.

10. February 11th, 2013 at 6:52 pm       Kumbukeni Says:

Miss Wakefield I just need a bit of Help on Recorders With the note G. I am struggling with BAG.

11. February 15th, 2013 at 11:26 am       Miss Wakefield Says:

We’ll go over it in the next lesson. Glad to hear you have been practicing!

12. February 17th, 2013 at 11:11 pm       Raihana Says:

Miss Wakefield I have been practing a lot and I have and I have been practiceing Joe Joe stumped his toe and Indian worriar.

13. February 19th, 2013 at 11:20 pm       Miss Wakefield Says:

Hello!

14. February 19th, 2013 at 11:21 pm       Miss Wakefield Says:

Well done Raihana. Keep up the good work! I look forward to hearing you after half term.

15. February 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm       Kumbukeni Says:

I think I am getting better in Recorders.I think I am playing the note BAG right. I have been practising it and I am getting the note BAG. I am practising every single day on my Recorder.
    And I will keep it up. I will practise
    every
    single day
    Thank You for teaching 3S and 3P/C How to play
    a Recorder.
    I am happy that I am playing the note BAG perfectily.
    I am going to keep it up.
    I will practise every single

day so I will get better on the Recorder
    By Kumbukeni. On Recorders.

16. February 21st, 2013 at 2:22 pm       Miss Wakefield Says:

Well done Kumbakeni. So glad to hear you are practicing and getting better! Practice makes perfect! You played really well in the last lesson too. Next half term we will be learning the notes C and E so if you want to have a look on the Internet to find out how to play those then you will be one step ahead after half term. Keep up the good work!

17. March 27th, 2013 at 6:40 pm       Werrda Says:

Why does the concert have to finished and Mrs Wakefield I think you have done a great job and it good you are back.and I can’t wait for next term recorders.

18. April 17th, 2013 at 6:33 pm       Werrda Says:

Mrs wakefield you are the best teacher ever

19. April 17th, 2013 at 6:36 pm       Werrda Says:

I wait to do voilins in year 4

20. May 13th, 2013 at 6:44 pm       tawab Says:

hi miss wakfield i enjoy doing and i am pratcing it

Email will not be published

Website example